Saturday, July 31, 2010

Un-friendly?



Do I really look like the kind of person whose
really mad at everything? Why is people thinking that
I has a very cold and lame personality? Really got that lame ma?
Ok, everyone has their own lame personality but cold and un-friendly?
T__________T

First of all, I ever met this girl in tuition, when I first went to tuition there
I didn't knew anyone at all so randomly the teacher had to place me
somewhere to sit. This girl beside me looked at my in a very emotionless
way. I smiled at her and she didn't smiled back -.-
and when I got to know her more, and we became closer,
she told me that she thought I was un-friendly and mean
and looked like a very dowdy kind of girl.
I AM NOT DOWDY LEH!

Even my friends still thinks that whenever I'm quiet
my face will automatically become as if very cold like that.
I am not cold fyi.
friends who knows me, knows I am not a cold person!
teehehehehe it's true ok.
So please don't think I'm mean.
even though (what my friends think) I have the
lanc face, I'm not really that lanc one!
LOLttm


Q: What do you guys think when you guys first knew about me?

comments please! I bet everyone has the same answer somemore I don't think anyone would want to comment about it coz they're all scared I'll eat them

kbye!