Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Periods

My periods are always giving me surprises. Never coming at the same time every month, it just keeps changing -__________-

I bet the most annoying thing that can ever happen is that when you're at school, not expecting anything embarrassing happening to you, then blood starts to flow and you're un-prepared wtf

now thats, ANNOYING. Especially their giving you cramps and mood swings. Mostly because the cramps are really painful and when if people are constantly asking you stupid things, you'll get annoyed for sure.


it's what we do the best for the society.. please stfu, I'm just kidding. See, mood swings.

this is what happens at night cry

did you know that men can have menstrual cramps too? Coolio. Why? They understand women LOL I don't know what I'm talking about.

MENtal Anxiety
MENtal Breakdown
MENstrual Cramps
MENopause

Did you ever notice how all of our problems begin with MEN?


this is so cute one! Found this while browsing for pictures and, I finally got the emoticon thingo done! Never knew it was so easy one mrgreen teehehehe k I'm stopping here for tonight.

kbye wink