Sunday, July 25, 2010

Spoiled brother :(

Few of my little brother friends came and they're playing "I am airbender so you cannot use my air bend, you cannot fire bend also because ... oledi pick fire bending" wtf something like that. My youngest brother is the fastest among my siblings to have a brain of a adult (means very adult/uncle pattern). He always think about how is he going to save up his money for future uses and very kiam also to use a single penny -.-

Situation 1:

Bro: I want this one! It can *blah blah explaining what can it do*
Dad: you buy already also throw it aside, buy for what?
Bro: but it can *do what what what*, very cheap ma $50 only oh.
Me: ok, you want to buy right? I ask mommy to buy for you lah.
Bro: really can meh? *excited curious face*
Me: can! $50 right? Later go home you pay mommy back then you can buy, want?
Bro: aiya nevermind la! No need buy already so expensive *goes away to see other toys*

Situation 2:

*after he goes to another toy he wanted which is cheaper*
Bro: Pa!! Can buy this one? This one is cheaper than just now one!
Dad: Go ask your mommy see she let you buy or not.
*before he even got near to my mom, I always pop out one ^^*
Me: what are you holding? You want to buy the $50 toy ah?
Bro: not that one, this one cheaper :D
Me: how much is cheaper?
Bro: $39.90 only :D
Me: you pay?
Bro: no, pa pa say ask mommy see can buy or not.
Me: she for sure don't let one.
Bro: *walks back to the place where he first found the toy and put it back*

I am not mean ok! I'm just trying to make a point that he always buy toys and plays with it for a day then the following day, he would do as if he never bought anything new before wtf

Situation 3:

*bro with a upset/angry face*
Dad: why you? mommy say cannot buy is it?
Bro: jie jie say mommy for sure don't lemme buy one.
Dad: how much is the toy?
Bro: $39.90
Dad: go take go take, I buy for you.
Bro: *runs like a ninja to get the toy*

---

Mom: what did you buy?
Bro: the *what what what* toy.
Mom: *gives the ignoring face*


-_________________-
my little brother gets whatever he wants. He's the one with the most toys. You must be saying "I bet you also like this one when you were younger". No you're wrong fyi because I never liked toys/dolls or whatever little girls used to like :P I was more of a buying accessories little girl. Hey, it's never wrong to be so zi lian at such a young age ok teehehehehe.

Mom's flight to Korea was just now in the morning and I wrote down what I wanted. I only wrote down Liquid Gel Eyeliner and White Eyeliner only :( She said so young already know how to hiao wtf but Mac Palette is still in my want list ..

mac-hello-kitty-quad-too-dolly
They also have Hello Kitty Mac. Sooo cute lo!

88 Palette Makeup ;)
This is the ultimate! Well this is only 88 colours but the 120 colour is better though. Mac is now my top fav for eyeshadows :) BB Cream here I come ~