Saturday, July 24, 2010

ALOHA PEOPLE!

Since I've got really sien with the previous skin because I used it for quite awhile already, and finally I had the mood to be really patient and change everything! Took around 2-3hrs for me to finish up everything. The actual skin of this is Pig Sweets themed one LOLttm and can say this is a completely new skin because I doubt it would look like the "Pig Sweets" theme :p

This was my first time attempting to actually download a background from this website for site designs. Surprisingly, attempt success! *proud at self* wtf

Moving on to pictures of mua and me friends vaining with my laptop's webcam. Lazy to mention why what thing went and go .. Picasa ~

Image461
I has the camera.

Image473
I like to take pictures.

Image478
Piehole bff.

Image488
Half failed/success attempt with our lanc face.

Image496
LL

Image500
LL with Ah Ma.

Image504
LL with wtf junks.

Image505
LL again -.-

Image520

There's more of these where it came from but I can't be bothered to upload that much after 2-3hrs of non-stop code editing till I has sore/red eyes fml. My ass very sore also wtf

pig
The Original One :>

kbye!