Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lucifer

Photobucket
SHINee's second album is already out few days ago. Isn't really a big fan of them but some of their songs are quite good :D I started loving their songs ever since Ring Ding Dong which means only this year or was it last year, can't recall.

All of their new hairstyles is very odd, and the oddest one would be Key's. At first I would always mess Key and Onew up because they kinda look alike and I always get confused one. So I actually googled them to see their resemblance and find them look nothing alike wtf

Photobucket

JongHyun: oh Tae Min, there's no hair on your chest.
TaeMin: I don't see any on yours too.
Minho,Key&Onew: dude, you both have to stop with this chest hair thing.


K, lack sense of humour -.-

The tracklist for the album.
01. Up & Down
02. Lucifer
03. Electric Heart
04. A-Yo
05. 욕 (慾) (Obsession)
06. 화살 (Quasimodo)
07. 악 (Shout Out)
08. WOWOWOW
09. Your Name
10. Life
11. Ready Or Not
12. Love Pain
13. 사.계.후 (Love Still Goes On)

Life is my all time fav from their album now. It's a must listen if you're interested in slow soft romantic songs :p I haven't fully listen to their whole album yet, well already listened half of it and only managed to download 3 songs because the internet tonight uber slow fml Oh and ofcourse Lucifer! That's loveeee (a)

You know how some blogger has emoticons for their blogs instead of ":) :( :D :P"? Very cool lo they can have emoticons instead because those ":) :( :D :P" look so lame one. That's why I found the solution to it! Haven't tried it out but I'll try to do it tomorrow or so.. For now I'll just go get my beauty sleep coz it's Monday tomorrow. We all know what Monday means don't we? Ok, I don't know what Monday means actually wtf but I know it's one day that we have afternoon classes and Physical Education uhh here comes Nancy with the mood swings.

Have a good Monday tomorrow everyboob! ;) kbye