Tuesday, July 20, 2010



I logged in and I saw something quite upsetting :(
I don't know what feeling is that to be exact.
It's like, first you have this bestfriend of yours who got into a fight
with their bestfriend.
Bestfriend wanted to get back with her bestfriend.
I was quite happy to know that.

But that's not why I'm upset.
The thing is, I saw how she did to make her bestfriend come back to her again.
I've never seen her so wanting a certain friendship back that bad.
Never in my whole life knowing her.
After reading everything, I realized I will never top up to any of
her other bf's.

It's quite obvious to know that I was never a bestest friend in her life.
She treats all her other friends like royalties man, no doubt.
-___-
and me? ha, neverrr.
Even if I asked her to help me with something, she would never to it willingly.
and when her other friends calls for 911, she'll do it straight away.

Ok, so people may judge and say;
"dude, tiny probs ok wtf"
I've been holding it back for such a long time already!
I never said a word about any of these in front of her lo :(
Neither at the back of her ok wtf.

Probably it's because I'm a chinese, and chinese
always have friendship problems one!
Even the tiniest thingggg.
No doubt also LOLttm.
She will never realized 'bout these things for sure.
Like as if she cares

emo post ftw! kbye ;)