Friday, July 30, 2010

In 14days time :(

Oh god, test 2 is coming again sad why again? Because I've probably blogged about test is coming for billions of times already lol. Nonetheless this wouldn't be one of the exceptions that I wouldn't brag about how I haven't started studying/revising things like that.

Mommy came back from Korea already and I got everything I wanted biggrin yay as I tweeted, can die happy wtf if any of you were happy enough because I've been blogging continuously lately then I am happy also because you're all happy! But then can see none really tags on my cbox one. Good thing is the counter hits is increasing really fast bahaha publicity's hard to get (not that i want any)

Should put more effort in my test 2 this time. I can't disappoint my parents and let them look down on me anymore exclaim Mom, dad I'll prove to you guys this time. Somemore don't want to disappoint self ma right? You know the satisfaction when you can get really awesome grades for that certain subject that you've studied to the core for? I only get excited for POA's grade coz that's the only subject that I'm most good at. Even my BM is already starting to fall apart. Ok it had already fell apart but I really wanna catch up and be good at it like last time confused

That's why I have to study ttm starting tomorrow! I promiseee ~ no more slacking everyday. Have to cut off the lazy attitude and bring the hardworking me (wtf where to find oh) hope everything goes well then.

k, off for tonight bye!