Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Currently internet-window shopping and found a few items that I reaaallyyy like.

Floral party dress 1



topshop-floral-dress
I specially love this blue floral dress :DD I don't know why all of a sudden I would be so interested in floral dresses but it seems sooo good on people! Very feminine and it gives a soft/calm look.

Also on the high waist skirts. THEY ARE SIMPLY AMAZING! Why am I so slow bout these? I mean, I knew bout these type of things like few years way back but, back then I thought everything like these are very auntie pattern one :( Confirm if I wear something like this people call me auntie or somewhat ahma, etcs.

high waisted skirt

high-waist-denim-skirt

image1xl (1)

53

image1xl

When girls get older, they think more outside of the box rather than having just tees or jeans with sneakers, no. Still love to wear casual cause its way more comfy and all but at times, we have to dress up a bit ;)

oooo yay, having Mister Softy's ice-cream now. Its been foreverr since the last time that truck came to my house area. FOREVER I TELL YOU. I wanted a cone but finish ledi (no one cares if you want a cup or a cone wtf) OK LAH, but I'm still sad that I didn't get a cone.

886d941f75acdd105b4ce4e74e4d07b0
this so duh cool 8)
image1xl (2)
THIS IS PERFECT. Look at it! So simple yet mind blown (to me that is).

Behind every pretties/hot, there must be an odd (ay it rhymes lolwtf).

-

-

-

-

-

-

shoes11
HAHAHAHAH omg so gali yet so genuine ~

vintage-shoes-thumb-420x315-95715
It gives me the CNY feel, cute :)

Well this post was totally pointless. Just a random urge to blog after a pause from blog world. I can't update this thing here everyday because, just because I can't :> Having netball training tomorrow. Once a week to be approximate. Reason? The chingchong teacher doesn't want us to laze around. My tummy is now as flabby as pork fml .

Summer! Time for us to get more educated. Don't be lazy.

kbye ;)