Thursday, August 12, 2010

Geography burned my brain cells

Photobucket

Just had like an hour of geography and I think my brain is gonna self destruct so I thought of blogging mrgreen lately I haven't really been really into studying geography that fast, then without knowing, the test is on this coming Saturday! really can FDieML this time. Last week, I went to 2 of my friend's birthday party and had to sleepover at my cousin's place twice. Which ofcourse I didn't bring my book there coz lazyness told me not to. Should have always listened to hardwork instead lo cry Can say I've wasted 4 days of not putting any effort for my test 2 last week.

What else what else.. My maid went back few weeks ago. She's only been working for a month or so due to her getting sick and wouldn't heal. She said it's black magic and someone back at her hometown was doing it rolleyes scary enough she pooped out blood! That's what the agent said to my mom (eeeeee). Quite mean one lo people over there. People over there are really good with black magic and stuff like that.. I should stop typing ah later I kena wtf eek scared ma! Since there's no maid for my family now, me and my bros had to do all the chores and crap. First time in my 14 years of living k! No joke. It's actually good though, if not I think I'll die when I grow up staying all by myself.

Test 2 is only gonna be over next Saturday! So so so fast! I don't know why but I find everyday of time passed like as if it was nothing. Learn to love life peeps!

Happy Fasting to all my muslim friends!
biggrin

kbye!