Thursday, December 3, 2009

porkballs?
I can accept any food that is pork but, porkballs? It just taste weird&all; but here, its the most famous asian food ever. I wanna go to Taiwan badly :( the place where i'm living here is mostly at the rural areas which it's always very very hot with flies, mosquitoes, wild dogs, mountain pigs?! etc's like that. Oh and a very happy birthday to my bro Ngu Sung Chaow, yes, the boobiest one. So far i haven't took any pictures since i'm living like somewhat a jungle plus, everyday i would just sweat and mosquitoes bites on my arms&legs. Living under a same roof with my family here in this kind of situation just sucks ball.

just a short update for those whose wondering where i've been and how i'm doing :)
p/s: haha if you're thinking how am i suppose to blog when i'm living at a jungle like place, well, animals nowadays is just more high-tec than before. Astro is also available, got 双星 somemore! I don't even have 双星 at home leh.