Sunday, December 27, 2009

Its time to blog like Qin Yi! uh, whatever Hui Tien. Ok, so I think I hurt-ted (wtf is that?) him really bad. Yes, he was saying something like "when you said something like that, it kills me inside". He made me felt bad about my self. I just realized, I never did accepted anyone that ever chased me just because I never gave them a chance to prove it? Is it really time for me to have one? I mean like I'm only 14 next year. Did anyone of you guys knew, for my whole life, there's only this dude whom was actually attached to me. It was a short one and a memorable one. I thank you, YS, even you fckin moved the Canada after we broke up for only a month, you were still the sweetest :) Though, none of my friends knew you existed or seen you before. I know can liao lah actually *winks*. Oh and by the way, my weight dropped! AH YAY YAY!

Just for a few more days, school is once again reopened for us to study, get scolded, get complained, have fun, got bored, forget to pass up homeworks/projects, be happy, get into a stupid fight, gained ilmu (i dont know whtheck is it in english) & etc etc. I am 111% not ready for school. I don't wanna disappoint my parents with my grades anymore, I really don't want to. What I really am waiting for is to see that smile on my parents face and say "you did good this time" and it can really make me smile or happy like crazy.

And yes, that feeling felt more heavenly than LOVE, because you know that your parents are actually proud. For me, that is. I wish, I will do good in every subject next year and more years to come. If I could just have 3 wishes...

black and white, isn't it obvious for every night?
P141209_16.26