Saturday, December 5, 2009

Namaste ya'll!
if there is still human reading :)

Flickr is really faster comparing to Photobucket. I find myself sort of outdated cause firstly, am i the only person among you guys that hasn't watched 2012 yet? & also New Moon! I've watch it BTS at E!. I know, i'm ruining the whole movie for my self (ftw). I blame my brother for it. Secondly, seems like everyone has a Twitter account except me. Why don't i have one? Answers, i donno*.

ahhh, yup i still have Friendster. NOT because i'm lame, because i can stalk people :D ok lah, that is also consider the lameness. They changed the layout totally! Looking wayy better than before. More fresh and environmental green? Not to mention, its greeen. Still can't compare to fb if we want to compare it social networkly (?).

fcuk periods, they make my 腰very very very uber酸 all the time :(

DSC05104
i miss the time when we're stupid and getting scolded by the teacher for not passing our homeworks up, i miss the time when we always suan YiQin for no reasons, i miss the time where XinLu laugh so bimboticly, i miss the time where TCC hiao CCL, i miss the time that we annoy Lala with the angmo teacher, i miss the time where i can suan Lynne and bitch slap her.

4860_109872357068_633247068_3378660_1673792_n
you're the 13itchiest and most annoying close friend that hangs with me everyday in class/canteen and all. You can get really emotional sometimes but you're awesome as usual. You're one of the friends that can bare with my dirty/lame jokes, 13itching about you right infront and know that i was only joking, slaps you in the tummy and you're still cool with it. Sometimes you do piss me off until i wanna slap you so bad but in the end, i know i have to face you until the year ends. Now, this year is gonna end, no more being class mates, no more doing all the stuff we do, no more annoying people by singing songs at the back of the class. I will miss you to the max :') I still hate you though.

P6050005
HAHA! I absolutely remember this time. The time where these 5 flowers didn't bring their Geography workbook 8) and i are the only one of them who brought it with me LOL. Lucky lucky me!

DSC00719
i will miss 2009 like sick :)
eventhough its the worst year ever.