Wednesday, November 25, 2009

AIYA ):

if any of you are wondering how the fcuk has life been going through recently; it certainly is not fun nor is there any excitements! Tomorrow's the day where my/our parents will brag about our grades and is upset &! also keeping my stuff away for another punishment. I know i will not get the 4year course *sobs* cause i know i didn't put all my best in it which regretting now is already useless you may see. Every time, I promised myself to do well next year but always ended up having shitty grades/results and have my parents scolding how disappointed they're are and how hard is it to work just to let us go to school, etc's.

VACATION! part of where the actual "fun" begins rather than staying at home slacking lah. Seems to me that my aunt wanted to bring my boobie bro (Chaow) to Beijing around early December and not bring me! D: she said I'm always off the track for being in time, blah whatever. They changed their destination to Taiwan (!$#%$%$^%@#@!#@$ crying out loud!). NOOOOO! Where hot asian/two lines looking chinese dudes are there! BITSSS! -.- guess I'm stuck at KK& Sibu working with my dad. Another thing that has been really wtf lately is the air-conditioner in my room. It will automatically turn off and turns on half an hour later! After it's on again, it will go off within 15 minutes, again. Sleepless night~

I'm starting to get tired of blogging.