Thursday, December 31, 2009

Image162

Just an short update before I can't blog about this :p Officially got my braces on for good today! Seems like it wasn't like what I checked in the internet. You can see most of the comments about braces are something like "WTF IT HURT SOOOO DAMN MUCH !@#$%^&" "it fcking hurts like a 13itch!" "never go get braces! it really hurtsss!!!!". For now, it feels alrightie ok ok kind of discomfort-ness but nevermind.. I shall screw Dr.S if my teeths isn't straight after 16 more appointments!

Image204

Dr.S managed to put colours on my braces for the first time and I chose baby pink instead of blue because I thought having pink is very cute. Though, its not that visible unless your eyes are like right infront of my teeths.

Image193

Yesterday's training wasn't as bad as I thought it would turned out. Sweat alot, quite many boys showed up for the very very first time. I left everyone 1hr earlier :P under reasonable reasons ok? Not sure why I was feeling mad yesterday. I think its because of my shoe -.- cause like, my sock wasn't high enough so the shoe part where my ankle is, yes that part, (wtf i don't know how to explain bah) that part of the shoe was rubbing at the back of my ankle and now got this bubble thing there and its so itchy and at the same time, sorta pain?

When I was already in the car, on the way back home, then started with the Kung Fu Panda song! By that time, I was least mad liao :p Gay lah I know but.. it makes people feel corny horny and follows by happy.

What are you guys planning for tonight? Lonely ah me tonight. No party, no celebration, no dinner, no countdown, whatever also don't have ._.

About New Year's resolutions..

- Study better and get awesome grades.
- Must get to homework after I get home from school.
- Serious about studies and not fool around.
- Prove to my dad wrong.
- Score at least 70 for Maths everytime.
- Score at least 75 for all the other subs.
- Have to stop complaining about life. (since karma gets it anyways)
- Learn to appreciate what I have now.
- To not talk back when my parents are trying to give me a "lecture". (this is gonna be hard)

Thats probably it! More to come for it but the mains are all there :) More actions, less bull shitting.

Image170

Image188

Image185

Last but not least..

Happy New Year!
in advanced ;)