Thursday, December 17, 2009



SOPE, had all the 4 tooth pulled out like finally cause I didn't want to worry anything about it nymore lah and now i'm much more relieved because suprisingly it was tolerable enough for me. Or was it the injection part? You know, i have no idea how many needles went through my gums and i can feel like as if there's holes on it. Went to Dr.Sim first to have my major tooth decay filled and my cheeks were mostly on his tummy LOL, random fact btw. Next, had my lunch (part of my left side mouth, tongue, lip, nose?! was still numb so i can't feel my saliva/troat) and straight to Dr.Chua. It was time for me to have my tooths pulled out, fcuking scared can. At first my dad wanted me to choose if i really wanted to have everything out at once. I was literally crying already for food's sake! Ever since i was younger, i'm a sissy for dental clinics/dentists because obviously i knew my teeths wasn't under a good condition which made me more fear those sharp needles and drills :s Dr.Chua's pointy coat was poking me the whole time and i thought it was her boobs TEEHEE. Anyways, both of the dentists were being really gentle on the injections so everything was fine. The meds there for the fillings is all just weird. They have this Fuji2, Fuji7 & Fuji9 thing to fill my tooths. It all reminded me of Fuji Air :P me wants to go out and nobody wants to go out with me. Why you all hate me ha?! Loner much ._.