Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Today is tiring yet an awesome day :)
went to Miri with Q and my dad.

Miri 002
Took a picture of my "fresh face" in the morning while waiting for Q to get ready.
woke up damn early this morning.
I managed to woke up around 5.30-ish but in the end fell asleep and up again
around 6-ish. After that, i fell asleep again -.-
its all Qinyi's fault though for sleeping like a dead pig.
She's like no respond when my phone's alarm went on for thrice!
Thankfully my dad remember to set his alarm for it, if not,
it would be Qinyi again :p *sarcastic*

Miri 001
its always good to bring your phone with an earpiece along
incase you know, when our parents starts to switch on they're
"hip" songs from the 60's,70's,80's.

Miri 003

Miri 004

Miri 005

Miri 006
The sky was cloudy all the way long and rained for quite while.

Miri 009

Miri 012

Miri 013

Miri 016
we arrived at the dental clinic half an hour late due to
those car driving slowly when we're about to reach.
You know lah, the place?
where people cannot simply cut? (wtf)
there's this one dude who came out from one of the clinic's room
with not bad looking look so Qinyi decided to take pictures of him when
he's only right infront of us ._.
Fortunately he didn't noticed anything, why?
maybe he's paiseh to see. . something :D

Miri 019

Miri 023

Miri 028
after having our teeths checked with the orthodontic,
they asked us to come back an 1 hour later for another more
specific explanation about the problems that we have in our teeths and all.
so my dad gave me and Q to go shopping at the nearby shopping mall/centre.
bumped in to Azim (F3B) and his lil bro there too.

Miri 029

Miri 032

Miri 035

Miri 039

Miri 020

Miri 037

Miri 040
next stop, the beach! :))
where again Q, is very very very very uberly desperate to go
ever since we planned about going to Miri for braces.
its sort of like part of the trip.

Miri 044

Miri 045

Miri 046
STAIN! D:
from the evil kelupis's oil but its tasty (y).

Miri 048

Miri 049

Miri 069
with the asian look, 2 LINES for me.

Miri 076
my teeth is gonna be fixed and straight 2 years later!
and no the braces aren't fixed on my teeths yet.
am i suppose to be happy because i'm gonna have
3 of my tooth plucked out painfully but it'll end up worth it?!
damn, i'm really scared lor. .

Miri 077

Miri 081
my dad was sleeping in the car while waiting for me and Q to finish
vaining around the beach 8)

Miri 085

Miri 103
the trip ended really tiring and satisfying?
(sounds wrong i know)
oh and if you noticed there this "z" at my tagboard.
To z, " i really appreciate that you tagged on my cbox on what you think
is disturbing your sight or something? maybe i'm not thinking it your way
but for sometimes i do pose really weirdly/ugly but thats how the picture won't always look
the same right? but thankyou also for the comment :) i'll try my best to smile
properly next time. "

Miri 105