Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hello fellow mates :)

I will soon..

blog about on the 12th.
blog about prom.
blog about "The Trip To The Dentist" (featuring Q&Tien, outcast Lynne!)
blog about me going somewhere and hopefully will be back by the end of next year.

By the end of this year, I wish to..

dye one streak of my hair red.
have an ACTUAL shopping spree where I'm not stopped for buying random unnecessary things.
high with my all my friends till we can't remember what to say.
prank my bro badly on his birthday.
celebrate christmas eve/christmas with the awesome ones.
get back with those I've not talked to for ages.
forgive people who've done something really mean to me (lol).
wish for that, everyone is happier than before and just keep moving forward.
(stole that motto from The Robinsons haha)

2 more days! 2 more days! 2 more days! 2 MORE DAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYS!
can't wait for everything to happen :)