Thursday, November 19, 2009

hope.

HELLO MATES! its been so long since i last actually edited a photo of anything--this picture gave me the inspiration to click on photoshop. Life has been better than before. Day by day, everything's harder and people do change under some circumstances. Changing is part of where people grows to experience more, isn't it? but well, not everyone change because of a good reason. At times people change because they think they're not good enough. At times people change, but they'll never realize how a big boob they are for not being true. what the hell did i just typed out? :o

Today's training made me can't walk up and down at home -.-! I made up a story about me going to the dentist tomorrow so i can ditch not go training for just one day, and its enough resting for me already! Saying something un-true is lying but not telling is keeping a secret :D wahlao eh.. it took me 2 minutes to go down the stairs! (wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf) uhh can't think of anything else to type about cause my life is. . boring :)
peace!