Monday, November 9, 2009

specially for Lim Xin Lu.
this was waaaayyy back into the starting of this year.
nahh, here's my hair before I got caught by the discipline master ):
and I have to dye my hair back after only I had it for around..
1 month?! !@#$%^&
this isn't suppose to be my hair colour, thanks to the fafa at the saloon whom
seem to "accidentally" switched colour with my brother's.
then I look like some young ah lian in public -.-

trying to update as soon as I find out what to type about.
Its really hard maintaining a blog when we have to
make it interesting for people to read.
right right right?
unless you can syok sendiri hantam what also type :p
slow and steady~ (wtf)
I am not getting cooler ftw.
Frankly speaking of not being any cooler,
imma get braces real soon with Qinyi the Qrasy.
( seems to me, I can't fulfill this with Fiqah *sniffs* )
so excited yet so nervous :s
I cannot believe after all this year of my parents talking me
into having braces, now I'm the one who kept bragging to have one.


they are sooooooo AWESOME!
why the hell did the font changed?
nvm, anyways, like I was saying THEY'RE REALLY AWESOME!
especially the one with the guitar has a superly quite heavenly nice voice!
can you believe both of them are twins?
I KNOW! so un-like faced hahaha but its true.
the vid up there is one of they're original songs and my most fav of theirs too!
should really check them out! :)
they once joined the Savannah Outen's singing contest and won!
they've been on The Oprah Winfrey (sp?) Show and met Taylor Swift.
soooo cool!
some people just have all the luck, huh?
well.. I have some luck too! HAHAHA not :D