Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Photobucket

Oh damn. Updates! The internet is being a pain in the ass recently and made me go online with my mom's phone when I needed to. That's the reason of me not going online and playing fb -.- A lot of things has been happening for these few restless days like projects, projects and more studying to do for SPE's sake. Its really annoying to know that theres no time to have fun anymore, the teachers have been really serious on us in homeworks and some other thing that I'm suppose to know but eventually I can't remember. Speaking of which, another typical drama of people (quarreling) is yet another thingo which they made us to see if who's wrong or right and blahs&yadas. The point of us "leaving chms as soon as possible" is because we're all tired of situations like this happens ALL the time! I mean, people do fight but this is too much *grims* of people cutting their hands and getting sad whatsoever. I am not blaming anyone or trying to judge anyone here.

Note to myself not to brag!

Ok, done with the complaining if not, I'm sure that I'll offend some one in my school or class and I think I've already offended someone when they read this. (I am not referring to anyone) so please don't think that I am referring to anyone one of you. Yi Qin had her birthday party on the 29th at her house. Her house is damn cool especially the living room and the sofa :D and a very Happy Belated Birthday to Ah Chong Qin. A Happy Birthday to Joey Wong and a Happy Advanced to Lame Queen Nien.

so long ya'll and tata! :b