Sunday, September 6, 2009

Edited due to spelling mistakes.

AH-LOW-HAH readers and non-readers! Once again I'm here to bore you :) How great of a person am I? haha so went out with few of the Form4-ers, Qinyi and Lynne yesterday to celebrate Kang's birthday at gaydong around arcades and running around looking for the girls cause they kept dissapearing from our sight (they have their boyfs not to mention with them so you know what la). It turned out to be not what we've expected to be awkward but its still a lil bit weird to sit around with all of them at Escapade. At first they said they were all watching a movie so I thought why not since there's nothing better to do, and I regret it badlyy! -.- They were watching Orphan which people rate it as a "thriller killer" movie. The girl in the movie was freaking old! Judging by she's suppose to be 9! I was to cut my hair later and yes I'm again at Gay-donk blogging (Harris). This month is just one of the most function and none pictures month everr! I do miss going out with the oldies referring to the Form3-ers; XiaLiHua, AngZiYing *winks* you guys know what to do kan? Well, I'm really looking forward to hang with you guys and Squiddy Wani too! Oh also a month to be worried about SPE! It's on October 3rd for sake! So much function, so lil time to study :(

A Happy Belated Birthday to;
Wong Xin Ni , Wan Qatrunna & Kang :D
best in everything guys..