Saturday, August 22, 2009

woahh, so boring.. HEY! my endless everyday life routine of stupidity and endless of almost everything in my life is boring. Except the fact that my family is being a boob recently by everyone being mad at me mostly. Recalling about what my mom said makes me think that life is really damn un-fair for him. I didn't even got a chance to see how he looked like. People said he was a way different from the others. Different from me and my brothers. But.. why does he has to leave so early? He's the one who always made me cry just to thought what if he was here, right now, today? If I was to go back in time, I would stop him from eating those oranges (no, this is not funny). Guess, that's life.. We can't change things when it has already happened but we can prevent it from happening. It's too late to prevent anything now, since he's already gone, I can do nothing but to wish that he's always here with me and my family ): I want you back so badly..