Saturday, September 19, 2009

Photobucket
P6Brownie 2007!
With Mr.Goo as our form teacher *tears*.
there was only 10 girls in the class and 20 over boys
just like my class now, 11 girls and 20 boys (y)?
you can see alot of people has changed their looks for the past 2 years.
spot any of us? *winks* :D

Photobucket
as Barry eating his "sticks" with his mouth full.
he was saying something really un-logical that time.
hardly understands him cause he's BARRY THE UN-UNDERSTANDABLE!
yeah, I know..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
B class was having their Remedial classes at the library while
my class had ours at Biology lab. Last day of it was heck bored I tell you!
but its not like it was any fun the day before and the day before before lol.

Photobucket
thanks to these two for being hyper all the time :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me: "lame asses, trying to do that -.-"
Ana: "caakee.. caakee.. i've waited so long!"

why does my body look like that?! Gross..
and btw peps, I'm gonna leave Brunei for 4 days!
YAYYER!
leaving tommorrow approximately :P
atleast I get to go somewhere..
Sad Hols aliens!