Friday, March 20, 2009


WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XDDDDDDD
guess what? HOLS IS HERE! RIGHT NOW :P
Happy Hols humans!
Im so happy heppy appy yappy right now and I have no idea why *BLEH*
there's tons of stars outside tonight but not really.. just stars (:
I like the Msia life, cause there's lots of stars almost every night.
I mean like stars sticking close together, not like Brunei, all the stars are all far apart from each -.- and why is that kan? They don't like each of them kah? lol wtf
Anywaysss... my mummy just came back from KL and I went to tuition D:
Tuition was actually fun today (maths by the way) cause everyone was hyperactive!
all of our stuff "accidentally" fell and drop on teacher's foot or almost kena her.
(because she don't let us use calculator lah thats why. NOT heeh I think~)
I would like to spend my hols by doing holiday homeworks and projects.
I mean seriously ): no plans bah. Unlike you guys, so fully packed or just packed for the whole 10 days of hols BOOOO! I'm always jobless if you noticed that.
anyone wants to date me out? hahahah I think Hock would, with some people x)
not prasan here bah ^^v
oo and netball training also will be part of my "spending my holiday happily" zZzZz
i'll stop now ((: Happy Holiday again eartliens!



p/s: Adam sincerely loves Vili <3!
p/ss: Zanna, Adam don't love you more :D