Monday, March 2, 2009

heyy yay!
its 10pm something now and I am about to sleep zzzzz..
I was looking at my blog feeling stupid cause my blog looks.. err..
CRAPPY and BORING so yaah I decided to blog about nothing at all.
Today was the most randomest day ever of 2009 D: And this was the only time I feel fun this year
hahahah seriously. It was lame :D
Will try to post a sibeh long post for the next one, that would be after test 1 -.-
but NO ONE WOULD be like " eh how come so long? faster bah! " instead of that, I would get something like " as if anyone is reading your blog _|_ you assie ".
Well if you think like that, YOU'RE READING IT! BOOOB!
lol kidding :p just to not make my blog look incredibadly dead, I AM going to do nothing at all XD
wtfassholingkerpadutishidioticmoron (:
I think I'm blogging like the person who Chok thinks that that person should go die and he's grandmother would have blog better than this XDD
But he won't be reading this cause ai dont no ~
apakanzz o.o



this post is very very suitable for poklens :)