Saturday, March 28, 2009


Finally updated! :DD
my phone was cacat these few days, so I have to wait til it gets into the "Good Mood" hahaha yes my phone got mood one XP who ask it to be that bitchy lol
all those pictures down there was things happening for the past few months which I barely bother to upload it here, since Im updating now, I'll pose all those pictures up x)!


Events;
  1. Wall Painting
  2. In class and scince lab


Ok.. those were probably IT hahaha not much happening thou.
EH WAIT.. I think I still have some pictures.. ahh nevermind lah, I'll do a PART II for this :DD
see how thoughtful I am XDD lol the truth is Im just jobless lah. TEEHEE ~














As you can see, the Man wearing blue is my ex-form teacher :(
known as Cikgu Beh, definition, COOL'est, EMOTION'less, and SMILE'less
(same thing as emotion'less) teacher ever!
Eventhou he talks story about serious stuff WITHOUT joking but he's soo AWESOME!
for some reason he's just is! I described him til so boring hahaha but he's fine :)
we'll miss him for sure ^^ and my new form teacher would be, DEN DEN DEN DEN! Cikgu Samsiniah DX! *pengsan everyone*
if you notice someone in the group photo
(ye'll see someone pinching he's nipple and holding he's penis)
lmfao HAHAHAH

my lil brother's birthday cake :9





this is what we call skills :P








bah, Ive finish blogging and to end this post, I PRESENT YOU
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-



TADAAA!

Girl ; dare to say limpeh stole your pen?!
Boy ; NO NO NO NO! I SURRENDER! give me mercy! (is that even right? haha)

HAHAH funny stuff X)