Saturday, March 28, 2009

------------ 10 YEARS AGO -----------

1.) How old were you? - 3
2.) Where did you go to school? - PDS (SMSS)
3) Where did you work? - in my house
4) Where did you live? - Gadong
5.) Where did you hang out? - outside of my house
6.) Did you wear glasses? - nope
7.) Who was your best friend? - some random boy but I forgot his name already :D
8.) How many tattoos did you have? - none
9.) How many piercings did you have? - none
10.) What car did you drive? - my suzuki toy car XD
11.) Had you been to a real party? - yup
12.) Had you had your heart broken? - I cannot have my heart broken, I'll die o.o
13.) Were you Single/Taken/Married /divorced? - single

------------- 5 YEARS AGO -----------

1.) How old were you? - 8
2.) Where did you go to school? - CHMS
3.) Where did you work? - my toilet
.4.) Where did you live? - Jangsak
5.) Where did you hang out? - the toilet :p
6.) Did you wear glasses? - nope
7.) Who was your best friend? - Xiao Ming, Li Ming and Chiaw Fei
9.) How many tattoos did you have? - none
10.) How many piercings did you have? - 2
11) What car did you drive? - none
12) Had your heart broken? - I told you I would die bah! and people's heart cant be broken -.-
13) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? - single

-------------------- TODAY --------------------

1.) How old are you? - 13
2.) Where do you work? - school
3.) Where do you live? - Tanjong Bunot
4.) Do you wear glasses?- nope
5.) Who are your friends these days? - aliens and earthlings
6.) Do you talk to your old friends? - some
7.) Do you have any more piercings than before? - was ):
8.) How many tattoos? - none
9.) What kind of car do you have?- I hope for Lamborghini Gallardo (I dont know how to spell that)
10.) Has your heart been broken? - NO BAH! my heart won't break or anything -.- if other people does, it means that they're heart's is glass lah hor? :p
.11.) Are you Single/Taken/Married/Divorce? - single