Tuesday, March 17, 2009


I AM BACK TO BLOGGER PEPS!
Today, tests had officially ended! *celebrating* *applause* *dancing around* *screaming and tears of joy* and so on :DDD today's test was science and BM from the MOE's.
My picture for today's post is 0g trans fat.
recently I've been eating like hardcore.
my actuall weight was *5 but then now its *0! HOSHIT x.x
I've gained.. ALOT )x thats bad ~ really really bad
sooooo starting from tomorrow onward Im gonna go diet! and then tries to go training everyday until I get back to *5 XD my aim for now and ofcourse, for SPE,SPN,SPA,SPB or whatboober isit called to have good result too.
err let see *small eyes* what do I have to talk about.
I slept at 7.30pm yesterday (a miracle for me) after what Fiqah told me bout her "early sleeping problems" makes me sleepy too -.- and didn't studied for Science DD:
The past few days I've been struggling cause by studying for my test.
Last Wednesday was horrible :s
that was the day I studied till 2+am in the morning [a]
before that I was night dreaming, laying on my bed and I never knew there was a HUGE SPIDER right infront of me XSSS wtf and it was like 5cm infront of me!
I was like a sissy (as usual) and then ran to my maid's room and woke her up by telling her there's a spider at the back of my bed. She was so damn blur! and she always is~

-------------

me ; Ernaa Ernaaa~~!!
Maid ; *slowly opens her eyes* h..uh..?
me ; ada itu.. itu labah labah di situ!
Maid ; apa..?
me ; LABAH LABAH! SPIDER BAH! KAMU TAU SPIDER??
Maid ; apa..? *going more blurr*
me ; HAIYAA CEPAT LAHH!
Maid ; *slowly slowly jalan*
me ; CEPAT ERNAAA! eeeeee
Maid ; mana mana itu spy-there?
me ; eh.. hilang sudah -.- eh eh SITU SITU
Maid ; *looking around*
me ; CEPAT AMBIL TISSUE! sana bah tissue!
Maid ; *smacking the stupid spider :D*

*the spider fell and was dead behind my bed*

Maid ; kak vacumm besok ah ~
me ; -.- o..
Maid ; cepat tidor ah tien, besok ada skolah

--------------

she was soooo effin blur!
She's the only maid, one and only maid who always always, everyday got scolded by my mummy cause she always blur and don't listen to my mummy's instruction.
like if you ask her not to cook the bubur first, have to wait til my mummy comes back and cook herself, then she kepo go cook the bubur and tasted bad! yuckk xp
btw my pictures are all not in the pc yet so yeah it will take some time ((;
I almost forgot..

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CRAZY!
love you always <3!
same ol word, YOU'RE GETTING OLDER, YOU'RE GETTING OLDER :D
that doesn't means you're getting wiser, it also means you're getting more white hair after that bad memory, atlast forgets yourself HAHAHA XD