Monday, June 29, 2009

Trip's picture, very very very uber malas to type much.
I look ew, whatever :)







Jet skiing is cool! Its more fun than parasailing actually but both's nice 8D
There's jet skiing at Empire too! Have no clue why I'd just said that.







One of the best lamb chop I ever tasted :DD
*drools drools!*


So cute of him right? XD
He was an army last time and he's 70 yer old now.
He has a tattoo on his right arm and he smokes -.-
(ofcourse he does)

boobs sleeping "sweetly" together LOL

while waiting in line for the ferry.
super boring moment there D:

Souvenirs :P
oh and Muiz, if you see this picture, the ball at the end is yours.
hahaha




thanks alot BandunQ! <333 xD!

oh crap Im changing tuition :(
I won't be able to laugh at sloth and kacau Stephanie already.
boooooooo!
I have no friends at the new place lah, and I hope the malays there aren't poklens.
NOT RACIST!
I just don't want them to be poklens thass it |:
Im going to miss all of them badly and BULU!
Curse you Step-on-me *.*