Saturday, June 20, 2009

I AM HUNGRY!
sorry I can't find much pictures of the function.
There's actually more in the camera but xinlu has the cable.
don'tchu think this picture is so so funny?
-
Me with the kambang face,
Lynne with the punching my nose face,
Lala with the I feel oh-so-cool face,
TCC with the my leg should be like this face,
YiQin with the yaw and bengkok body face,
XinLu with the imma egyptian face.

It was a candid for some of us and the result is :p
not bad at all.
Qinyi currently is obsess with the Frozen thing.
yknow.. the one where everyone freezes at the same time?
remember? nevermind, I'll show you.



cool?
If yer really really REALLY intrested and feel like participating..
Guess what?
Qinyi is actually gonna do this thang in school!
yes, our beloved Chung Hwa Middle School -.-
At first I thought she was joking but she's not.
and I STRONGLY AGREEEs!
ANYONE from CHMS can join this thing, IF she's serious seriously want this.
I wonder how many people would like this thing to happen in the school.
haha If it really did happened, "Frozen Chms" instead of "Frozen Grand Central"
lame lame yada yada.
off to drink milo!