Tuesday, June 16, 2009

did I mentioned that my mom went to Japan the other day?
She went there for a vacation while Im having Mid-terms ):
BOOOO mom!


pretty flowers ^^


and why is there internet connection in my room anyways?
There's never been any internet connection ever since, last year.
MUAHAHAHA mummy! you don't let me use pc, I bring laptop in to my room also got connection yaw :b BEAT THAT! Im that mean.. seriously.
now do you still thinks that Japanese school girls are cute after looking
at the picture above? lol
well, I do think so. HEH HEH
My aunt said she saw no hot or cute guys in Japan,
I didn't believe her at first cause in Japan there should be a few atleast right?

LOOK AT THIS! no HOT GUYS! like, dude -.-



Y8C's outdoor activity will be up next :)
and school is boring D:
and Im gonna go to KK again.
and I hope its not going to be a boring one.