Monday, June 15, 2009


Happy Belated Birthday StallaHaMuGuala!



Your "14 da shou" what also got lah hor?
Aren't you happy or what -.-
Seeing UFO's , weird coloured fire and 2 cakes is pwnd mahn!
you're a really great friend as always and help them even if you have to
sacrifice something from you :) yet you always thinks that as if everyone
hated you but they don't cause you'll always be there for your "loved ones" :D
*coughs-example,me?-*coughs*
looking really pretty in this picture and different! woooo~
In future, when you're going to leave school and go to some other country, I would really really cry damn hard I tell you! So you better don't go any where else than Brunei :b
Emo girl who can get hyper and crazy with you is.. VEIRD and awesome.
vi lob ew! weloveyou!
yer one of the awesome to the awesomest friend I can ever get!
we've been classmates for the 3rd year now and you've changed from a noob to a gangster'ish kind of person. After all my "zhi dao" steady leh? *la-la-la*
wish you had an happy time spending the whole night with your so called,
"Blahders and sisters" at teacher's place XDD


p/s: I'll post up her superbly noob picture someday X)