Sunday, April 24, 2011

Picasasasasa


This is how I would like to summarize my Thai trip. No joke. I can't find a way to upload my whole album from Picasa to Blogger so.. It will do. LOL just kidding. I'll find a way to figure it out soon. I wanted to blog about it tonight but seems like everything's not working. Quite sad actually. Another reason I don't blog as much is because the uploading pictures part always put me at the edge of my seat being all messed up shit. I know some of the bloggers can tahan upload 5 pictures by 5 pictures or via Photobucket/Flickr and some knows tricks for uploading a bulk. But I don't know ma :(

I'll find a way soon enough. Mid term's coming in around 3 weeks and I'm.. Prolly screwed. So much things going on.

I'm trying so hard to concentrate on my studies this year. 1 more year and I'm gonna have to face O's. No fun fun fun. Even though they said that no matter how bad our results are this year, wouldn't prevent us from going to Y11 so basically there's nothing to be worried about. I want to have sui sui portfolio next time ok! If this entry makes complete no sense to you, it's because I have no idea what I'm typing. I feel so drunk wtf

I think I should update my blog frequently (I know most of the people see this line till quite sien liao LOLOL). Like short updates bout what's going on in my lame life (to whoever's interested in my lame life). Or you can follow me on Twitter! I'm super active there :) CLICK TO CATCH UP WITH ME!

Will talk more trash next time! ;) xx
Posted by Picasa