Saturday, March 26, 2011

Update!

IMG_2113
Sawadika guys!

Just got back from Bangkok the day before yesterday and it was such an amazing week staying over there! I can't post up all the pictures yet because internet is f-ing with me again and everything is too slow to upload that much of pictures but I promise I will post an entry about it after my Test 1 is over. It got postponed to April 5th because we had National Day practice and missed out quite a lot of classes so the school moved the date and it has to be after the holidays, fml.

Despite being the unlucky ones among, at least we can study a tad bit more than the others.. Hopefully.

IMG_1944
As everyone knew Japan had an massive earthquake few weeks ago that has concerned the nation, but guess what? Myanmar got hit by an earthquake on the last day of my stay in Thailand!! The country is just one country above! Some say there's one part of Thailand felt it and I was feeling so wtf because it was my last day staying and this kind of natural disaster dare to happen?! I'm such a whimp cannot blame. Blame that I was born this way (BLAME LADY GAGA LOL wtf) cry

If I had curls..


IMG_2330

NAH, it's just temporary.

Gonna change my blog template after test is done since I don't think I would be spending much time on my computer. Might take a couple of weeks till I'm settled and get ready to sit in front of the laptop molesting all over my keyboard to change all codings, whatever's necessary.

See you guys by then! xx