Saturday, April 30, 2011



Like I said, I would try to blog biggrin

Ok, which should I start on.. Right, the Royal Wedding. Bet everyone must've watched it live yesterday. The wedding was absolutely amazing! For a moment I thought to myself I wanted to get married straight away to Prince Harry hehe a girl can dream for a fairytale whatttt.

If anyone keeps up with my Twitter, you guys should know that my mood has been up and down a lot because of this certain feeling. I got that feeling for a while now but I've finally found out what it is and telling it my friends made it even clearer. You know that kind of feeling when you have uncertainties about people? Yeah, that kind.

I've also been thinking about my future confused Who would I be in the future. Would I be as successful or rich, poor, the list goes on. I'm really scared of what I'll be doing in the future. I'm scared that I wouldn't be good enough. Until now I haven't made up my mind on what should I major in. Thought about law, yet again I suck in memorizing. I'm one confused girl. And no, it's never too early for things like these. One said that "You will never be successful if you don't have an aim or a direction". Questioned myself the most when it comes down to this sad Have to acknowledge myself that I'm in high school now, not much time to slack around all day. Studying for any test has to be done a month before and not a day before the test and yes, I DO study earlier. Prolly not a month earlier, more like 2 weeks lol That's a really big improvement from how I was before hor just fyi.

I suck on blogging about daily basis and how I'm feeling lah coz I don't usually express how I feel on Blogger after I created a Twitter account hehe sorry

Will try harder to find something to talk about next time mrgreen

Muacks all!! xx