Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nasional Dey

Good evening everyone!

National Day practice have officially started and it took us only 2 days to complete everything lol It was damn tiring due to the squatting up and down for the WHOLE performance wtf sad life max. We already have to go for the full rehearsal performance with all the other 33 schools this Saturday @ Stadium and like, no one is nervous about it!! I mean, HOW CAN?! Doesn't anyone of them is scared that they're head kena pancung ah? Ok, I may be over exaggerating, buttttttt not doing our best in front of the Sultan is like, quite paiseh lo confused

I've performed in front of the Sultan before @ ICC 2 years back and it was the scariest thing on earth!! After finished performing, we all had to line up and the Sultan will shake our hands one by one then guess what happened? HE ASKED ME A QUESTION AND I DIDN'T HEAR HIM CLEARLY AND YOU KNOW WHAT I MF DID?! I "ha?-ed" at him asdfghjkl; my life was ruined ever since.. HAIS, I never think before I act one T_________T I still regret that day. But His Majesty was so nice to repeat the question again when I "ha?-ed" at him. Thank God he didn't send his security to put me in jail for being so improper LOL

---

I know there's a lot of people saying their all fat and whatever when themselves are like damn boney. You know what? Go hump a wall and jump down from a building for saying that. I mean, FAT?! Are you serious? Have you SEEN fat people? HAVE YOU? If you're replying that with a "yeah, me" then you can go hump a wall 10 times and hit yourself with a durian ok wink Recently, there have been more and more skinny people I know saying that they are super fat now, they literally want to cut of their fats lah, apa lah. Pattern so many for what? I feel really offended whenever people who are 5382610 size smaller than me, telling me that they feel fat and they need to cut the fats here and there. DUDE, if you think you're chubby, then what am I?! Elephant ah? Hippo ah? -___- Don't tell me you're fcuking fat if you can fit in S, M and L. If you wear XXL or XXXXL or XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL, then I've got nothing better to say. Think twice.

Presenting..



Was suppose to post a human picture but most of them were too.. disturbing and it would be mean for me to do it anyway.

Gonna be @ Edward's place in a bit. Just got back from training btw and.. I haven't showered rolleyes Only a short update. Will update again when I have the time to!

kbye! muacks razz