Wednesday, December 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHERR _!_
my most retardedly, bonao`ish, bendan, baichi, dumkof, bodoh`ish and fartever language which means stupid... brother's birthday is tuudheyy! (: i got no present for him. WHAT? its a very pleasant thing to not give him any present *wiggle eyebrows* look how stufu he looks in the picture. sometimes i just get so pissed just talking to him :K and people cannot believe that he's my bro and the reasons are he has no same personalities as me (very normal) he is not activated! don't think the other way around. . he just sits on the sofa for 5hours straight of no moving or talking and watch tv o.o soo hopeless one XD my daddy always thinks that he's too gay (true) no meh? he just won't move he's ass a little. my mummy thought me and my bro should change personalities, cause of imma very tomboy`ish girl as in very hyper and not like him so un-hyperish boy/girl :P yes thats all banar. Butttt am sure my bro is not a real gay gay, he's girl is hawt yoo :S so unbelievable one lor~ nyaaahh nvm lah don't care if he's a gay or not. this is the present i give him (by blogging him in my blog, saying so much good things bout him lmao) && ( he's another birthday present was me donating money to buy he's pizza laterr :L bankrupt already lah me.. lagi hopeless) may all ur wish better not come true. SEEYAH PEOPLE!