Saturday, December 20, 2008

eeeeeeeekk
I'm gonna be in F2C next year.
Well I'm happy bout that but its not going to be fun nymore :(
Atleast chiew,chern,lala,sharlynne is there. sighh*
and am with xinlu and yiqin somemore :K! @#$%^!@#$ why?!
karyn F2a, vili F2b, me F2c, han F2d LOL
all different classes pfft.
evil evil evil!
zanna is in F2b also and alai F2e with ADAM JAMES HO! x.x
I feel like mati already, the reason is because I'm not in the same class as adam HAHAH!
:) boring wah without him.
i'll miss him saying " got talk to you meh? " "SO AAAGLY ah the face" this that and so whatever
curses~ ofcourse the others i will miss`em too.
I'm not going to congrats chze wen for going to F4a duh -.-
show off lah you! hahahahah he's gonna tumbok me for this..
nvm ANYWHOO I'm flying off, by flying off i mean "driving" to KK on the 23rd!
weeeeee I can celebrate christmas somewhere else than Brunei! :D
HappyAdvancedMerryChristmas everyone?