Saturday, September 18, 2010

Flick it flick it

Just got back from KK today (again) and it was tiring and painful sad the car trip back home was seriously one of the most awful car ride ever! It took 7 hours this time due to long containers in front and a lot of cars were coming so .. you got the rest.

Yes, I'm putting effort in to blog at this kind of time since I have nothing better to do anyway. Bloody shit have to wake up at 6am later to re-new my IC wtf if we don't go THAT early, we'll have to get in line the next day, or the next day, could be forever mad stupid la really. They better have numbers left for this crap, or else I'm really gonna be pissed off the whole day !@#$%^&*( immigration people.

Lets lighten up this blog post shall we? KK ohhh KK, can say it's one of the most frequent district that I often go for a away-from-Bru place. Why do I go there so much? Mainly because my dad's work is over there and all the factory/workers are there. My dad build this tiny house so that we can stay in but, it's REAAALLLYYY tiny. I had to sleep with 2 of my brother on the same "tilam" FML dd ma can. I hate sharing the same "tilam"/bed with my bros. They can be really annoying. Somemore they put me in between of them both so that they won't fight. K, that's reasonable but what happens when I'm sleeping in the middle? They'll slap my face or boob in their sleep wtf happens all night long! Thank goodness I sleep in my own bed at home -___-

I'm now waiting for the pictures to fully upload on to Flickr, thats why there's no pictures till now LOL. Speaking of pictures up on Flickr. I just realized that once you upload the pictures up, you should NEVER delete them because if you're using Flickr as your blog picture uploader, and after you copy the picture's url or whatever then you "successfully" posted your entry, thennn when Flickr get to its maximum storage, you'll have to delete some pictures in order to continue or else you can just pay I don't know how much money to them for uploading pictures, IF you delete all the pictures that you've once upload in your blog, go back to your past entries, you'll see that your pictures are all unavailable anymore!! This is currently happening on me la cry was quite sad to know. But.. oh well, I should probably change uploader already since Flickr's storage isn't much. HAISSS sadlife.

Lately it's been raining non-stop, lately I've been on the computer, if I was to place my laptop on my lap while charging and it's raining heavily, I think I'll get electrocuted and die ugly wtf

IMG_0209
1/4 of a rainbow LOL

IMG_0203
I'm so daring to wear those mini skirt out of the country coz I won't be called hiao if I was at some place no one knows me and wouldn't be going like "oh shittt he's/she's/they're gonna see me in this". You know la nowadays, seeing some girl you know and she's wearing this really short skirt and sleeveless top, everyone would go "slut much" sad well not everyone's reaction would be the same but I has friends who does rolleyes

IMG_0185
Sexyyyy Pepsi package. I was so tempted to buy because of the sexy bottle shape. Didn't bought it at last coz there was this cooler/longer canned Pepsi.

IMG_0184
SO CUTE RIGHT! It's for cigs btw. Was recommending my dad to buy one since he smokes (real bad huh) somemore I just wanted him to buy one or or display for fun also can coz it's so irresistible!

IMG_0186

IMG_0201
The boobs.

All the pictures above were taken with my dad's iPhone. The picture quality is actually not bad though right? biggrin (the smiley kinda smiles like Joker lolwtf)

kbye!