Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hai Readers!

IMG_4220 copy_¸±±¾
(loveee taking pictures that looks nothing like me coz everyone would be like "so nice ah!" HAHA 11 layer thick face, bo pian)

Hellooooo everyone! I'm never sticking to the "blog-more-often" thing coz I really can't sad YES, IT'S OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE I'M SOOO UN-CREATIVE. Sorry if any of you guys actually kept coming back to my blog expecting a new post everyday or at least once a week. Well, it's impossible since my holiday mode is on then I won't be bothered by anything except the fact I've not really been cruising around Brunei or eating bombastic meals..

Hereee I am, blogging at approximately 3:06am while watching Autumn Concerto (i'm more of a slow person k so shut up) in hype! Only has watched till epi 16 and I can rate it 8.5/10 already! It's so good, it made whoever watches it cry (if you're not tearing watching this drama then your heart probably have been swallowed by a cookie wtf) like fo'realz. So far this holiday have been not exciting at all because I would expect to have training for the basketball tournament but china women replaced me wtf not like I'm devastated or looking forward to it or anything, pfts. Holidays are time when schedules are suppose to be packed with shit loads of productive activities or chilling out whenever you want but nooooooooooooo it's not happening to me evil why ah really FML.

The girls are planning to go somewhere tomorrow and I really need this hangout, tet-a-tet (sp) conversation with all of them! Hey, not like holidays are about yourselves. They include having bimbotic friends who would still show up in public with you even though you're retarded (*hint* LINSINYI).

Can't stop yawning right now but the show must go on! OH, one more thing. I do realize that my pimples are only absent during the holidays!!! WTF really sad life lo like this -_______- henceforth I shall never complain about my shitty life coz there's a lot of people out there who has more shit in their lives neutral

K, I'm done. Thankyou all for wasting so much time reading my blog!
Really appreciate all of you silent readers who never tags on my tag board.. evil
still.. LOVE YOU ALL!