Sunday, May 30, 2010

I bet if anyone would be longing to blog, is to blog about yesterday's sports day lo what else? I'm gonna do that too but I find it really boring since everyone's doing it, then why should I? Or what I can do is I'll blog only about the things going around and not saying which house won or lose.. Something like that's fine :)

Currently using the PC downstairs and no pics in this so I'll only come back with pictures later/tomorrow/another few weeks. Yeah few week sounds good to me. Another 2 week of holidays are coming and AGAIN no plans! I wish I were rich then I can fly anywhere I want just for boredom's sake. That's why next time when one of us are out there working their ass off then become some wtf millionaire, must remember me k? LOL remember me also no use if they don't wanna gimme any money. Studying hard for the future is really important lo, if not the only country I'll ever be is either in boring Brunei or not so boring Malaysia. Then cannot travel like Obama here and there with his flying white house :(

I'm stopping here for la'ers to blog or another few weeks after. I've only not been blogging for 10 days plus only leaaaaaaa. This time very fast ledi :p

"If a guy replies your text when he's playing Dota then he really loves you."
"If a guy replies your text when he's playing Dota then he really loves you LOL jk he just died."


baiii!