Saturday, May 1, 2010

29706_388702869319_805054319_3765070_7129077_n

Hi! ;)
Once again my blog very dead lo since like
Mid-Term is in less than 5 days you say kanchiong or not?!
Annnddddddddd it's like.. um, I did try to study but failed so.
Starting of exam week we have Physics&Chemist on the same day
follows by Bio for the next day then Geo, POA, Maths continues the next day after another day,
well you get what I'm trying to say here.
Really nothing exciting happened in my life at all.
No fights, arguements, thrills, heart-throbing things whatsoever.
MLIA I know ._.

Today, when I was viewing Syafeet's fb profile since
there was nothing to do and I saw this person's name.
My response to that issssssssss

WTFWTHBIEBERR?!EWWTFWTFTWTF.. FFFFF what on earthhh -.-
. . . . . . . . . . .

.

.

.


untitled
wow
and I thought I was the only one out there
with 2 e's and capital letter T.
MLItooA
sadlife

kbye!