Sunday, April 5, 2009

Netball practice is quite fun today :))
and ofcourse..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HON SOO YOONG!
I dont have any pictures of her, there is one but its really irritating :D
but I wont post it here lah, later she rape me how?
was actually gonna celebrate with her tonight but some people don't let me go with them because its raining so heavily and very so-called-Mafan !@#$
errhhh..!
This is how it goes.
After netball training, it was raining sibeh heavy so, US netballers went outside and scream any type of scream we had in mind *lol* it was fun and people were staring until some people came with an umbrella. I went in the car and told that "some person" that I wanted to go home first and bring me to Gadong later. So he said cannot la, this one that one, very mafan and whatever cake. I texted them that I cant go because of that but they didnt reply cause no credit. We went to buy food and therefor, I was in the car alone thinking how would I die if I died now -.- *lame I know* but I was too jobless and emo that time :( like, maybe; lightning stroke the car and then exploded after that I would be skin'less and dying ugly, the huge restaurant plate would fall on the car's glass and those pieces of glass will go into my eye and be blind or some other car crash into my car and cause the gasoline thingy to explode.. it goes on.
Now Im eating this un-delicious food X( emo'est post I'd ever blog about.
Will try not to post emo post cause it makes people thinks that I would be so bo liao to brag about stuff which is non of your business, right? and I was thinking about if I died, would people be emo, sad or cry? Haters would say HAHAH that bitch died! whatever you think I am :p
aahhh.. I WANT TO BE HYPER! if I could go hang with them right now :(