Sunday, April 19, 2009

First, I would like to wish Marvin Loh Bulu-bulu a Happy Birthday! Hope you had a blast with your gay friends at gadong :) Lack of updates! my life isnt as intresting as other people's so I would barely update nymore unless I've got something more intresting to blog about or when I get bored. SORRY :D Yes, 3 straight post of birthday wishes lol.
I've watched Coming Soon already and it wasnt that good because the movie is no good! For everyone, they only thinked that the ghost was good enough but its true thou. I give the movie a 7/10. Worth to watch also la, especially for couples. Can bring your girlf/boyf there to hug here and there XD like the one just now beside me.. They were hugging like shit ah! Not jealous can? Im saying that they're too "KUA ZHANG - over " liao bah.

NETBALL! Chms lost to stpri by 5 balls ): but we're still awesome! right chms netballers? don't really have much pictures that day cause mostly of it are at Fiqah's place, just check her blog for more pictures. Here are some of it that I have :p



JOYCE! she was hyper all the way long.



To Fiqah: "tis is wat eu get for putting all those ugly pic of me in ur blog! WAKAKAKAKAKA! i vry kind liao lor only put tis pic of eu hehehex"

HAHAHAH I dont type like this -.- its because we chat like this. lmao :))