Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yesterday, went to school and almost every period had relief so most of us were dead
and looked very deadish also *sleepz*
and our form teacher is gonna resign soon x( why must he go kan sheeesh.
we ask him don't alang alang lah, finish teaching this year first but then he said, "Actually ah, last year I already resign liao but then the school say something something so I have to teach you all for few months first. Last time I also never teach Form2 one, I only teach F3 but I also don't know lah" -.- apakan cher! So we said since you're gonna leave soon, must BELANJA! After that, he said " ah see the bell ring already *walk out slowly* " wth D: so weird.
He's still going to lanja us nyways ~
So yerr, went home after school (I only can go home right after school on Saturday only #%$@#%@#) and bath, projects and eat somemore.
At night around 8pm, I went to sleep without dinner :D! And I wasn't hungry at all when I woke up today at 8am TEEHEE thats great! Thas means sleeping can cure hunger lol.
I was actually gonna go training just now at 9am but sadly I can't because I have no transport to go home ):

Pictures ahead;