Saturday, February 7, 2009







I find this picture retarded -.-

DRAAHAHAHAHA so yeaah.. its been not awhile since i'd blogged bout things :D
having Dikir Barat practise, can say everyday? Till some of us lost their voice ~ tsktsktsk
The reason is that the cher said that our singing is not loud enough and force us to sing LOUUDD! like BOOMBASTICC LOUDD! how can?
We sing as loud as possible liao bah but then she said " Not loud enough " D:
wtfeathers is buttocking wrong?! *BIG SIGH*
I really effin hate 09 /; nothing is fhun, oh and yeaah I have no CNY pictures except for those at the top, and rest of'em I MALAS :P
And will upload what Dikir Barat's wearing LOL
like real fagly lah I think :s I've got nothing else to type nymore . .
SO BLANK ONE LOR RECENTLY ( I also don't know why )
Maybe got brain washed or something. I need a new layout FAST!
or or i'll just use one of blogger's layout first HAHAHA
zeriously *pout* random o.o