Wednesday, January 28, 2009

oook.. ive forgotten my FS password D: zeerious! its 50 50 a good and bad thing cause the good thing is no need to be sasak or bored about it and the bad thing is, I have lost one more thing to do when I'm bored /; uuuuhhhhhh ~ pissed mahn.. I just can't recall my password! And I am mostly sasak`ing now because, First! my PC is in the workshop for reformating it (kena virus bah!) fark furk crap fish! -.- Second! there's so many ants here which makes me feel so annoyed and kill them and Lastly! currently using this cacat keypad laptop temporarily *CRIESCRIESCRIES!* wahhlao, this CNY sibeh unlucky one lor ~ mana eh tahan? ): Atleast I won quite banyak in gambling *wiggle wiggles eyebrows* hahahah chio lah :D and and Happy CNY aliens! there's damn lots of fireworks when 12am o'clock strikes on the first day of CNY :DDDDDDD i lava Chinese Nuu Yerr 09! I intro those noobies in CNY songs, this is like the trendiest and hip hop`est CNY song :p really lah, I wont tipu you noobies one HAHAHAH kidding :x