Saturday, January 24, 2009


*currently eating Nasi Egg* and blogging at the same time obviously. I was really really bored so I decided to blog, and say stuff :D nothing happened in this few weeks except Dikir BArat everyday and Thursday night from 6-9pm which makes me feel like OH-SO-BORED everytime doing those moves /: still its FUN. And YAYERRR! CNY I really really really luubb! Cause its always like if CNY's here, my mummy let me buy any food I want and maybe drugs I guess.. not (: imma very not drug-oholic person one lah *wiggle eyebrows* TRUE BAH. Remember to visit my house for Angpao's (if any of you guys wants to come then WELCOME) .
so.. Fairie Syah.
A guy who probably knows how to treat SY right? LOL
He's a nice guy if you know him, but always, ALWAYS a big big bully -.-
Fairie Syah, known as a "Pro" in badminton? No one ever say he's yendao before but.. ok face? TEEEHEE and and very very gatal/hiao o.o he likes bini-bini yang ber-asap lmao and some other things I don't know. Don't really know him kaliaah, just friends friends yang always fight about BigBang or SHINee better __ (AND ITS BIGBANG WHO'S BETTER!! BOOO SHINEE :D)
hahahahah oook, ive typed enough and no offence to SHINee fans cause I just want to kacau him :p sounded wrong.. don't salah think ok? He's a lame friend :)