Thursday, October 2, 2008

SELAMAT HARI RAYAA TO MY ISLAMIC FRIENDS :)!
especially to Alai, Zanna, Fiqah, Arumi(si pervert) && FAIRIE SYAH!
lols donknow why suddenly thought of him but yeaah~ i want more green packets! jkjk ;D
& yay for new hairdryer! my old one rusak already bah then make me knot dry my hair -.- ew
and the new one is TOTALLY NICE XDD! heehh :p madedah inah Italy lols. if u get what i means x] 3MOREDAYS and school is back T.T whaayy? first day of school tarus need to see that pelacur's, triple K's, Mistaah Ho's, Angmo's and Teacher Matthew's face D: but am glad to see teacher Matthew lah, long time didnt kacau him about thien thien chicken rice le thass what he called me~ pleaaseee got assembly on monday..!! but i guess not lah bcus O level, psr & pmb bah =/ guess what? my bro jus running upstairs to tell me that there's 2 rainbow out side and its prettaayy ^^v!



thass it peps x) am tired, going to have a nap or just sleep till night around 9pm? same laahh =pp BYEEEE EARTHLINGS!