Monday, December 6, 2010

Determined to but I can't be able to..

I'm always tempted by the food surrounding me..

Laduree_Macarons_by_ai_chyan

that is the reason I can never slim down and my cottage cheese thighs really cannot ah!

To lose one pound of fat, you must burn approximately 3500 calories over and above what you already burn doing daily activities. That sounds like a lot of calories and you certainly wouldn't want to try to burn 3500 calories in one day. However, by taking it step-by-step, you can determine just what you need to do each day to burn or cut out those extra calories. Below is a step by step process for getting started.

are you kidding me?! There is like no way I could've burn 3500 calories even in a week! I've went to the gym and work my ass off quite several times and after running 5km on the treadmill, I've only burned around 10 calories wtf

by then I knew I'm quitting gym and should stay home becoming a couch potato and die on the sofa with the TV on. Life is sad. At times, that is.

PASTRIES_FTW__D__D_by_AngelSweet33

Keep track of how many calories you eat.

never in my life this had happened. I mean, except the contestant in The Biggest Loser, who else keeps track of what their eating in every meal/snack? It's like you have to bring a calorie calculator everywhere you go then suddenly bring it up to the breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner table all the time and people would think you're a health freak or something. Yes, being healthy is super important but seriously?

macarons_by_ami_wonderland

You can start by making small changes in your diet and activity levels and immediately start burning more calories than you're eating.

Instead of an afternoon Coke drink, drink a glass of water. (calories saved: 97)
Instead of an Egg McMuffin, eat a small whole wheat bagel +1 Tbsp of peanut butter (calories saved: 185)
Instead of using your break eat sweets, walk up and down a flight of stairs for 10 minutes (calories burned: 100)
Instead of hitting the snooze button, get up 10 minutes early and go for a brisk walk (calories burned: 100)
Instead of watching TV after work, do 10 minutes of yoga (calories burned: 50)


eek eek eek
that is really a big save.. I'm feeling uber determined right now LOL not really, no.

Sweets_by_Salaidard

Exercise is an important weight loss tool, but how much you need varies from person to person. The guidelines recommend at least 250 minutes per week, which comes out to about 50 minutes, 5 days a week. If you're a beginner, start small, for example with 3 days of cardio for 15-30 minutes, gradually adding time each week to give your body time to adapt.

that shall be my exercise schedule from now on. Until I see results, I will not stop! (ha ha ha very funny, like I would ever) I'm being serious! *stops self instinct

6a00e54ede41cc88330120a5de7fa1970b-800wi
wowowowowowowowowow

9a60776b34d1fc836340f524383fcd0b

Raspberry with fruit salad *OMFG HEAVEN*

It's late and I'm up but going to sleep.

bye!